- Hot and cold uses: The versatility of silicone molds allows you to use them for both cold meals (like sweet jelly, wipes, aspic, meat jelly, as well as ice) and for baking gastronomic delights (like quiches, flans, etc.).
- Faster: The baking process in shallow molds is much faster, saving you time and energy.
- Non-stick: And their greatest advantage is that food does not stick to them, making unmolding virtually effortless.
- Less fat: You can use less fat in your recipes, due to its non-stick properties, and you only need to grease a mold the first time you use it for baking.
- Sweeter: You can make things sweeter, as the use of added sugar will not cause your baked goods to stick.
- Easy clean: Molds easily wipe-clean, saving you time and detergents.
- Durable: Silicone molds are durable, able to withstand more than 3000 uses in the oven.
- Food approved: Soft silicone molds are permissible in commercial and industrial food applications.
- Oven safe: Silicone molds can be used in both conventional and microwave ovens.
- Freezer safe: Freeze food and beverages in the molds.
- Shock proof: They can go from the freezer right into the oven, and vice versa.
- Color: Assorted
- Material: Silicon
- Dimensions: 230mm x 40mm x 222mm (L x W x H)
- Pack Dimension: N/A
- Net Weight: 147g
- Gross Weight: 147g
- 1 x Silicon Mold
1. What are silicone molds and its primary use?
– Silicone molds are created by pouring silicone into a prepared shape, mold box or mold die. The
silicone forms the shape of the container or the item placed in the container. Silicone molds are very
popular with hobbyists and artists who create candles, jewelry and figurines.
2. What's the best thing of using this silicon mold?
– It is versatile that allows you to use them for both cold meals and for baking gastronomic delights. It
saves time and energy when baking. Food does not stick to them, making un-molding virtually
effortless. Easy to clean, durable, oven safe, freezer safe and shock proof.